DISCLAIMER ABOUT HANDCRAFTED PRODUCTS
Many of our items are put together by hand, so there may be very minor variations that are the result of the hand-crafted nature of these items. These are not manufacturing defects and do not affect the quality or overall integrity of the product. Our products go through quality checks before being shipped out and are ensured to be within 10% variance of the means. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
If there are no issues/defects with the product and you simply change your mind and just want to return the product, please send a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of order delivery (delivery date is as the track and trace). Our customer support team will assist you with a product exchange, store credit, or a refund.
Please note that return requests made after the 14-day window will not be considered. Failure to submit a return request before returning an item will result in your package being rejected and no refund/exchange will be issued.
1) The buyer is responsible for the full cost of shipping it back to us. In addition, the shipping cost for the original order being shipped to you will not be refunded.
2) All components must be returned, including any sheaths, stands, screws, styrofoam and accessories.
3) Any duties, taxes and fees that may arise due to the product not being marked correctly as returned goods or selecting more expensive shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
The customer is responsible for packaging the product returns so that they survive the journey back to us. Any loss or damages to the package on the return journey is the responsibility of the buyer. Loss/damages will be deducted from the refund. We reserve the right to reject packages with obvious signs of severe damage due to improper packaging.
Items with wear and tear or damage due to use or negligence are not eligible for refund or exchange.
4) Goods returned will be subject to a 10% restock and repackaging fee, which will be deducted from the refund total.
If you are unsure if your item has a manufacturing defect, please contact us to check before shipping your item back!
If there is a manufacturing defect, we are happy to exchange the product with a new copy or offer a full refund if the item is no longer available, provided the item is returned. We will reimburse the customer’s return shipping in store credit. In this case:
1) The item must be shipped back in its original box and shippingbox.
2) The item must be marked as RETURNED GOODS.
3) All components must be returned, including any sheaths, stands, screws, styrofoam and accessories.
4) Any duties, taxes and fees that may arise due to the product not being marked correctly as returned goods or selecting more expensive shipping is the responsibility of the buyer and will be subtracted from the refund total.
5) The customer is responsible for packaging the product so that it survives the journey back to us. Any loss or damages to the package on the return journey is the responsibility of the buyer. Loss/damages will be deducted from the refund. We reserve the right to reject packages with signs of damage due to improper packaging.
6) Items with wear and tear or damage due to use or negligence are not eligible for refund or exchange.
7) Potential manufacturing defects must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the product (determined by the date of delivery on the track and trace) in order to be eligible for a replacement or refund.
If you return a product reporting damages, but after investigation, it is deemed to be the result of use or negligence, the customer will not be reimbursed their return shipping and will not be eligible for a refund. The cost to ship the product back to you will be the responsibility of the customer.
RETURNS DUE TO DUTIES AND TAXES NOT BEING PAID
1) International shipments will often have extra duties and taxes charged upon final delivery, which are determined by the rules and regulations of the customer’s country. Customers are responsible for any taxes and duties charged by their respective countries for purchasing our products. Please call border services of your country if you have questions about duties and taxes.
2) If a customer chooses to reject their package due to not wanting to pay taxes and duties, and a refund is requested, any refund amount will have the full cost of the original and return shipping subtracted from the amount paid. In addition, the cost to repair any damages that might incur from the return-shipping to us will also be subtracted from the refund.